Questions to Ask Yourself If You Want to Increase Your Productivity - Your Business, Your Life

This is a type of weeks that it is going to be value printing and posting these concepts so that you've got the questions as prepared reminders:

  1. Is what I'm doing proper now one of the best use of my time?

    If you power be in enterprise, you then higher be sure it is a query you power be asking your self all through your day. You have without doubt to know what the "best" use of your time is or this query is of no worth. If you are unsure, rent a coach that can assist you determine it out.
  2. Is a part of my day - on a regular basis - spent working via my strengths?

    If it is not, you aren't only not very productive still in the end, you are not going to be very glad.
  3. Do I reach satisfaction from what I do?

    It's your life. Why would you're employed at a job that does not present satisfaction?
  4. Am I appreciated for the work that I do?

    If you do nice work and you do not get appreciated, it is time to check out why you are not. Maybe your colleagues and boss want a bit bit encouragement to ensure individuals really feel appreciated. Or, peradventure you're employed in a poisonous surroundings and it is time to get out.
  5. Is at the very to the worst degree 80% of my time spent with people who find themselves constructive (vs. damaging)?

    You can change your proportion even large (I do), still at the very to the worst degree, get to 80% in the event you're at a lower place that now. You power have so as to add extra constructive individuals or take away the damaging ones to get to this proportion, still reach this, regardless.
  6. Have I expressed my gratitude as we speak?

    My suggestion could be to precise it aloud to people and internally to your self and on the market...to the Universe.
  7. Am I ingesting decent water?

    Note: If you power be thirsty, the reply is not any. Recently, I detected that all of us have to drink 1/2 ounce for every pound of our physique weight. So, that is a place to begin for you...(and me).
  8. Who is my ultimate shopper (and am I working thereupon particular person)?

    I do know, that is two questions - and they're important inquiries to ask and reply.
  9. Am I paid equal with the worth I present?

    Talk to your boss, get a unique job, or in the event you work for your self, see what adjustments you'll want to make in order that they reply is a disenchanting YES!
  10. If my home had been paid off, each mortgage I owed had been paid, I owed no cash on bank cards, and I had medical health insurance assured for all times, would I still hold doing what I'm doing?

  INSURANCE QUOTES ONLINE

Answer these really as we speak and on a regular basis. Make any adjustments that appear to be warranted. It actually is YOUR life.


Post a Comment

0 Comments